- (1-hydroxycyclohexan-1-yl)acetyl-CoA acetyl-CoA + cyclohexanone
This enzyme belongs to the family of lyases, specifically the oxo-acid-lyases, which cleave carbon-carbon bonds. The systematic name of this enzyme class is (1-hydroxycyclohexan-1-yl)acetyl-CoA cyclohexanone-lyase (acetyl-CoA-forming). This enzyme is also called (1-hydroxycyclohexan-1-yl)acetyl-CoA cyclohexanone-lyase.
- IUBMB entry for 220.127.116.11
- BRENDA references for 18.104.22.168 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 22.214.171.124
- PubMed Central references for 126.96.36.199
- Google Scholar references for 188.8.131.52
- Ougham HJ, Trudgill PW (1982). "Metabolism of cyclohexaneacetic acid and cyclohexanebutyric acid by Arthrobacter sp. strain CA1". J. Bacteriol. 150: 1172&ndash, 82. PMID 7076617.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 71343-09-4.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This EC 4.1 enzyme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|