- acyl-CoA + 1-alkenylglycerophosphocholine CoA + 1-alkenyl-2-acylglycerophosphocholine
This enzyme belongs to the family of transferases, specifically those acyltransferases transferring groups other than aminoacyl groups. The systematic name of this enzyme class is acyl-CoA:1-alkenylglycerophosphocholine O-acyltransferase. This enzyme participates in ether lipid metabolism.
- IUBMB entry for 126.96.36.199
- BRENDA references for 188.8.131.52 (Recommended.)
- PubMed references for 184.108.40.206
- PubMed Central references for 220.127.116.11
- Google Scholar references for 18.104.22.168
- Arthur G, Choy PC (1986). "Acylation of 1-alkenyl-glycerophosphocholine and 1-acyl-glycerophosphocholine in guinea pig heart". Biochem. J. 236: 481&ndash, 7. PMID 3753462.
- The CAS registry number for this enzyme class is 102925-32-6.
Gene Ontology (GO) codes
|This transferase article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|