Template:Infobox Software QuteMol QuteMol is an open source, interactive, high quality molecular visualization system. QuteMol utilizes the current capabilites of modern GPUs through OpenGL shaders to offer an array of innovative visual effects. QuteMol visualization techniques are aimed at improving clarity and an easier understanding of the 3D shape and structure of large molecules or complex proteins.
- Real Time ambient occlusion
- Depth Aware Silhouette Enhancement
- Ball and Sticks, space-filling and Liquorice visualization modes
- High resolution antialiased snapshots for creating publication quality renderings
- Interactive rendering of large molecules and protein (100k atoms)
- Standard Protein Data Bank input.