Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dina Elantably, MD
June 2020 - Present: Associate Editor-in-Chief at Wikidoc.org, Remote contributor
- 2020-ECFMG certification
- 2016-MBBCh Degree, Cairo University Faculty of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt
Honors and Awards
- Graduated valedictorian of class 2016-Cairo University Faculty of Medicine.
- 2018-World Congress Fund scholarship award, Milano, Italy
- 2020-Strauss and Katz World Congress Fund scholarship award, SF, USA
- Cardiorenal syndrome
- Vasculitis resident survival guide
- Adenomyosis differential diagnosis
- Precocious puberty
- A Elantably, D Elantably. Cardiac tamponade in the setting of a pyogenic liver abscess: A rare but serious complication.. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2020, Mar; 75(11 Supplement 1): 2519.
- Abdel Aal AK, Massoud MO, Elantably DM. Does the type and size of Amplatzer vascular plug affect the occlusion time of pulmonary arteriovenous malformations?. Diagn Interv Radiol. 2017, Jan; 23(1): 61. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 27856403.
- El-Enany G, Nagui NA, Nada HR, Elantably D. Multiple recurrent subcutaneous and joint swellings. Int J Dermatol. 2020, Mar; 59(7): 799-800. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 32141077.
- Elantably D, El-Komy MHM, El-Nabarawy EA, Abdelkader HA, Naggar RE.. Enoxaparin induced eruptive angiokeratoma, an extremely rare side effect. J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2020, May; 49(4): 687-689. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 31925666.
- Elantably D, Mourad A, Elantably A, Effat M. Warfarin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis: an extraordinary side effect. J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2020, Jan; 49(1): 149-152. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 31375992.
- Nada HR, Rashed LA, Elantably DMM, El Sharkawy DA.. Expression of retinoid receptors in hand eczema. Int J Dermatol. 2020, May; 59(5): 576-581. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 32129477.
- Elantably D, Nada H, Sharkawy D, Rashed L.. (March 2021). Decreased expression of retinoid receptors (RAR and RXR) in hand eczema, a case-control study Poster presented at: American Academy of Dermatology; San Francisco, Ca, USA.
- Elantably D., Elenany G., and Mogawer R.. (June, 2019). Blue Rubber Bleb Nevus Syndrome associated with angiokeratomas, an extraordinary association. Poster presented at: 24th World Congress of Dermatology; Milano, ITA.